Von Duprin - Fire Exit Device 9927L-F X 996L-R&V LBR 24 US26D
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceeds accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 98 and 99 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade 1.
It is intended that the information included in this publication, when properly used, will provide clear and reliable guidelines to the proper general selection and application. However, the scope of the information is necessarily limited.
Deadlocking latchbolt provides security and improved performance at standard device cost.
The Quiet One®
A fluid dampener decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations. Furnished on all 98/99™ series exit devices.
9927-F fire exit surface mounted vertical rod device pairs of doors up to 8´ x 10´ (2438mm x 3048mm) , UL listed for Fire Exit Hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2001 Grade 1. The 9927-F device has a grooved case. The surface vertical rod device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SS (Signal Switch).
Vertical rod and latch guards are available to protect the bottom rod of the exit device from damage by impacts of carts or gurneys passing through doors. Rod and latch guards can be used on hollow metal or tin clad composite fire doors.
- Product Description: 9927L-F Surface Mounted Vertical Rod Fire Device
- Lever Key Locks & Unlocks
- L: Lever
- Trim Description: x996L-R/V
- Escutcheon Plate Size: 2 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 27/32" (70x273x21mm)
- Projection: 2 7/8" (73mm)
- ANSI Function: 08
- Cylinder Type: Rim
- LBR: Less Bottom Rod
- Finish: US26D (Satin Chrome)
- Device Functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP,K,or L remove NL drive screw from device
- Device Lengths: 3’ 2’4" to 3’ (711mm to 914 mm) Door Size, 4’ 2’10" to 4’ (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door Size
- Strikes: Top – 299F (499F LBR) – Dull Black, Bottom – 304L - Unfinished Optional Strikes
- Dogging Feature: No Mechanical Dogging, EL option available
- Fasteners & Sex Bolts (SNB): Includes 1 3/4" (19mm) – 2' 1/4" (57mm) Wood & Metal Doors SNB furnished for top & bottom latches Optional SNB available for device.
- Latch Bolt: Deadlocking Anti-friction Top & Bottom Bolt, 5/8" (16mm) throw
- Device Centerline from Finished Floor: 39 5/8" (1006 mm)
- Door Undercut: 1/4" (7mm)
- Center Case Dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x 2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism Case Dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Top & Bottom Latch Case: 4 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/2" (114mm x 54mm x 38mm)
- Vertical Rods: 1/2" square tubing, standard rods accommodate 7’ (2134mm) door Top rod length is 34 15/16" (887mm), Bottom rod length is 31 1/4" (794mm) Extension rods available, 1’ (205mm) or 3’ (914mm) for doors over 7’ One piece top rod available for 8’ (2438mm) – 10’ (3048mm) door
- Projection: Pushbar Neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm), Pushbar Depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Finish: US26D (Chromium, Dull)