Schlage - Passage Set A10S PLY 11-111 10-025 612 605: Bright Brass
Heavy Duty Residential and Medium Duty Commercial
For interior doors of multi-family dwellings and military facilities. Also ideal for exterior doors of fine homes.
Cold rolled steel, machined, threaded hubs and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by bolting chassis to the door.
Heavy duty cast mounting plate with specially tapped holes keeps lockset tight on door. Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout.
Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment of the A-Series for 1³⁄₈" to 1⁷⁄₈"(35 mm to 48mm) thick doors.
- Passage Latch: Both knobs always unlocked.
- Symbol: PLY
- Material: Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel
- Finishes: 605, 606, 609, 610, 611, 612, 613, 616, 625, 626, 629, 630
A-Series latches are adjustable for flat or beveled edge doors. Latches and strikes are furnished in brass, bronze, or chrome finishes compatible with lock trim. When ordering separately, specify quantity, part number, and finish.
- Backset: 2 3/4" (70mm)
- Description: 1" x 2 1/4" (25mm x 57mm) square corner
- Hsg Dia: 7/8" (22mm)
- Springlatch 1/2" Throw: 11-111
All Schlage strikes are furnished complete with screws. The 10-001 standard A-Series strike has a 1¹⁄₈˝ (29mm) lip. When ordering separately, specify quantity, product number, finish, and lip length.
- Lip Length:1 3/16", 1 3/8" (30mm, 35mm)
- Description: 1 1/4" x 4 7/8 (32mm x 124mm) ANSI
- Handing: Keyed functions are reversible. Non-keyed functions are not handed.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8" to 1 7/8" (35 mm to 48mm) standard. 2" (51mm) to 2 1/2" (64 mm) optional extended inside.
- Backset: 2 3/4" (60mm) standard. 2 3/4" (70mm), 3 3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm) optional.
- Front: Steel. 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" square corner, beveled, for 2 3/4" backset standard. Optional 1" square corner, 1" radius corner, and non-UL drive-in / round face.
- Lock Chassis:Steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance.
- Latch Bolt:Brass, chrome plated, 1/2" throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: T-strike 1 1/8" x 2 3/4" (29mm x 70mm) x 1 1/8" (29mm) lip to center with box standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. See page 7.
- Cylinder & Keys: Commercial: 6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock., Residential: 6-pin C keyway, keyed 5-pin.
- Keying Options:Interchangeable core and Primus® high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying, and construction keying.
- Warranty: Commercial: three-year limited., Residential: Full mechanical lifetime.
- ANSI: Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements.
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C.
- California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2" of door face.
- UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4´ x 8´. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing. UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional: specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder.