BEA - Time Delays/Security Modules 10MC25
The MC-25 is a delay on make, delay on break time delay. It is perfect to use when either a magnetic lock or electric strike is installed on an automatic door. The delay on break timer will release the lock and then the delay on make timer will enable the door to open and be held open for a set period of time.
- Supply Voltage:15 to 24 VAC / VDC: -5% to +10%
- Operating Frequency:4 Mhz (Microprocessor)
- Power Consumption:10 mA at rest, 50 mA Max.
- Output:(2) SPDT Relays
- Maximum Voltage – Relay Contact:30 V DC, 120 VAC
- Maximum Current – Relay Contacts: 1 A DC, 0.5 A AC